Our newest block of the month is “In a Bubble,” by Karen Foster!
How to get started:
- Use the tutorial from Karen’s blog to make your blocks.
- Pull solids and prints that “read as solids” that match our color scheme, aurora borealis (northern lights).
- Bubbles can be organic quarter, half and/or full circle-ish
- Bubbles can be any size
- The number of bubbles in each block is up to you
- Trim block to size 10”x13″
- Optional: include some excess fabric for the lotto winner to use to puzzle together the rectangle blocks.