As our December meeting approaches, we have a few important things going on.
First – We need board member volunteers/nominees and committee volunteers.
If you are interested or want to nominate someone (we can contact them for a confirmation of their willingness to help) please email email@example.com. These are what we really need help with, but you are always welcome to volunteer or nominate for a position that is not listed.
Specifically, we could use help with (and will offer training for!):
1. Treasurer – manage Paypal transactions (payments, receipts, refunds), Checking account management, spending and budget reports. Need ability to use sheets (Google sheets or Excel).
2. Member management (activate/deactivate members officially through MQG website, maintain an active list of members/email list through google sheets and email, maintain a roster)
3. Programs (help drive 2021 programs, lectures, talks, workshops and coordinate with dates with lecturers/teachers)
4. Website management (maintain events schedule, post meeting minutes, add Paypal menus)
Second – we are excited to have a Holiday Mini Quilt Exchange!
This is intended to be a low-stress involvement, which is why it’s kept small and fun and open to interpretation.
PARTICIPATE: please see your email for the Google Form by Oct. 26th (or email that you’d like to participate)
- You will be paired with a partner by Oct. 30th
- Exchange drop off/mail arranged by partners
DETAILS: Square, maximum size 20” (smaller is fine)
- Colors: You can choose from two holiday palettes or a winter palette on your participant form and we will give you the preferred colors of your partner
- It’s preferable to add corner tabs for hanging
- Post your photo by Nov. 30 on IG #sbamqgholidayminiquilt and/or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DUE by Dec. 1st meeting for our “Star” Mini Gallery
The following examples were pulled from Instagram by searching for #starquilt