- Due August 2021 Guild meeting
- Measurement must be 12-18” on each side. It could be rectangular, square (or trapezoidal)
- June and July sew days will be good to share progress and ideas
- Pick a color. You can use any value of the color, but 90% of the piece must be in the chosen color.
- Use at least 4 techniques (piecing, embroidery, big-stitch, applique, smocking, thread painting, monoprinting, cyanotype, surface decoration, multiple fibers, beading, embellishments, etc).
- Need ideas? Don’t forget tutorials from MQG!