½ & ½ Log Cabin
Presented by Mickey Beebe
Scandinavian Fresh Color Palette won our September vote
You will choose 2-3 colors for your block. The center can be the same color as one half of the block, or ANY color in the palette.
- When finished, your block should measure 11.5” or more. The winner of the blocks can trim if necessary.
- Use narrower strips on the inner row, and wider strips as you work out. This will ensure your block is 11.5” or larger.
- It’s more productive to make 2 blocks at a time.
- You don’t have to worry about your seam size.
- The next strip is always after your longest strip.
- Press seams open.
- Sew with seam side up.