Thank you to guest lecturer Karen Bolan: Learn With Every Quilt.
We reviewed volunteer positions, upcoming events, and Sew N Tell. See slides here: 2023_03_07 General Meeting
6:37 p.m. President Isabelle Selak started by introducing Karen Bolan, followed by Ms. Bolan’s lecture
7:49 p.m. Business meeting
- Isabelle talked about our monthly quilt challenge #1 and #2. Both due at April 4th meeting.
Check out website for instructions/requirements
- New challenge will be introduced at April meeting – to be due at June meeting
- We are working on setting up hybrid meetings. A TV is being donated and we’re able to borrow equipment needed. Our goal is to have it working by April general meeting: In person at senior center and Zoom for members who can’t make it to meeting. This will also enable members who live out of the immediate area to join.
- Membership dues are due by March 13, as the amount due MQG is due March 31.
- We’re still hoping for a Vice President – any volunteers??
- There are open spaces in our search for volunteers. Check spreadsheet for openings
Sew n Tell:
- Judy Bilardello
- Kathleen Howard
- Karen Foster
- Gene Ratcliffe
- Melinda Gross
Mickey Beebe posted pictures from QuiltCon on Instagram
MQG has sent a link to members to access QuiltCon quilt photos with descriptions.
Patricia Goulet, Secretary