- Sign-Ups: April 2nd at the Monthly Meeting
- Partners Assigned: May 7th at the Monthly Meeting
- Swap Due: July 9th at the Monthly Meeting
- Swap Levels: Small or Large!
What do we mean by Small or Large? Well that’s sort of up to you! Small or simple projects are less of a time investment, while large projects tend to be more complex. Here are some ideas we had for both paid and
Small Notion or Organizer:
- Cubie Pinnie Pin Cushion by May Chappell
- Hexie Pin Cushion by Modern Handcraft
- Tiny Treasures Tray by Noodlehead
- Little Letter Needle Book by Kelly Rachel
- Cactus Pin Cushion by Lia Griffith
- Needle Book
- Anything by Aneela Hoey! (paid patterns)
Large Notion or Organizer:
- Undercover Mat by Lily Ella
- Mini Maker Station by Lily Ella
- Sturdy Fabric Basket by Lily Ella
- Sew Together Bag by Sew Demented (paid pattern)
- Amethyst Project Bag by Sew Sweetness (paid pattern)
- Camp Stitch-a-Lot Rotary Tote by Sew Sweetness (paid pattern)
- Project Book Pouch by Aneela Hoey (paid pattern)
Don’t let our suggestions stifle your creativity! Have an idea? Jot that down on your sign-up form (paper or electronic). Want to break the mold and design your own thing? Go for it! Check out Pinterest for ideas (so many options for needle books & pin cushions over there!).
We can’t wait to see what you make!